Baby Sleep 101 (4-11 months) – Live Streamed
May 13 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm$25.00
***LIVE STREAMED ON ZOOM due to COVID-19
Establishing Healthy Sleep Routines For Babies 4-11 Months
Hit the four month sleep regression and never got back on track?
Want to avoid the 4 month sleep regression?
Have no idea what a sleep regression is, but know you and your baby are tired?
Help is here! Join us for an one hour class all about sleep from 4-11 months of age.
Topics to include;
- Why we need sleep-It doesn’t just prevent insanity! Sleep helps both you and your child’s brain and body to function optimally. Learn about all the benefits.
- How much do babies need at each stage and how sleep loss impacts children.
- A general overview on the science of sleep-not only do you learn some fun new party words to impress your friends, but you will be better able to identify why your child is having sleep problems.
- Sleep Milestones-learn what to expect so you’re prepared
- Sleep Debts-Why being overtired is a bigger problem than most realize, but easy to fix.
- Sleep Associations-Soothers, rocking, feeding, bouncing-oh my! What to do if your child “needs” these things to fall asleep over and over again.
- Medical issues-Tongue, lip and buccal ties, sleep apnea, reflux can all impact your child’s sleep.
- Inconsistency-How to move past any fear, doubt or overwhelm you may be feeling so you can set up a healthy and consistent sleep routine.
In addition, an outline and notes will be given and time will be left to answer some audience questions.
**Please read cancellation policy here prior to registration
Workshop length: 1 hour
Fee: $25 per household
Next available date: Thursday, May 13th 2021 7:30pm-8:30pm