FROM CHAOS TO COOPERATION WORKSHOP – LIVE STREAMED – NOVEMBER 6 2021
**THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE LIVE STREAMED ON ZOOM**
The only workshop you need to thrive during the toddler years!
If yelling, bribes, and time-outs aren’t working, or rewards charts have lost their sparkle, I’ll show you another way.
During this workshop, we will be going through my parenting toddlers tool box. Each topic will include solution-focused strategies that include examples you can use right away that tell you what to say, when to say it, and why it works. Many parenting strategies out there can be useful in theory, but we need specific examples to actually make them work for us.
You will benefit from this workshop if:
– You want less power struggles and want to feel more connected to your child
– You want to feel less frustration and more joy
– You want word for word strategies on what to do when you feel like you’ve tried everything
– You want more peaceful mornings and mealtimes
– You want to learn how to set firm and fair boundaries
– You want to feel confident and proud of your parenting
– You want to move forward on a path to raising a child who is resilient, confident, and compassionate
Some of the topics we’ll be discussing include: the “good enough” parent, setting boundaries, tools that invite cooperation and connection, why punishments do not teach, things you can do today that strengthen the parent-child attachment relationship, how to put out temper tantrums before they escalate and how to help your child through big emotions, alternatives to saying “no”, the importance of modelling, and so much more.
I’m not kidding when I say that what you’re going to learn in this workshop can be used right away, and the impact and growth you’ll see in your child over time gets me so excited. Can’t have your cake and eat it too? I beg to differ! You will walk away from this workshop feeling confident, eager, and excited to put these parenting tools to work in real time. This workshop is designed for parents of children between 2 and 6 years old.
Hayley Simons is a Certified Child Behaviour & Development Specialist and Certified Child Sleep Consultant in Winnipeg, MB.
Next Available Date: Saturday, November 6th 2021