Showing 1–12 of 17 results
Never worry about having your baby drop their pacifier on the ground again! This pacifier clip comes with a stainless steel clip, helping to keep your baby's pacifier in place. Although the clips are safe, they are not intended to be chewed. You can also be use this pacifier clip to attach any of our favourite teethers (sold separately).Read more
- 100% food grade silicone
- Non-toxic (no BPA, lead, PVC, phthalates)
- Stainless steel clip
- Nylon cord
- Wood safety bead
- US Safety Standards - ASTM F963-17
- Canadian Safety Standards - CCPSA - SOR/2011-17
- European Safety Standards - EN71
$14.99Add to cart
- Nipple stays extended, even when baby takes a break. Pops back in its protective bubble when it tumbles to the floor.
- Nipple gently locks into the extended position.
- Minimal washing needed: just a few times a day.
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend baby transition to the Pop & Go when they begin teething or begin taking the pacifier out of their mouths themselves.
2 for day, 1 for night (glows in the dark) Philips Avent orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby's palate, teeth and gums . All Philips Avent pacifiers are made of silicone and are taste and odor-free. The silicone is smooth, transparent, easy to clean and it doesn't get sticky. The nipple is strong, long-lasting and won't become mis-shapen or discolored over time. Orthodontic for maximum comfort Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible nipple Security ring handle Snap-on protective cap User-friendly silicone nipplesRead more
The shield of the Freeflow Pacifier features 6 holes for extra airflow. Airflow is important for baby's skin and makes sucking more comfortable for baby. Philips Avent's orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby's palate, teeth and gums. All Philips Avent pacifiers are made of silicone and are taste and odour-free. • 0-6 months or 6-18 months • 6 airholes in shield for extra airflow and comfort • Orthodontic and BPA free • Dishwasher safe and can be sterilized • Includes a security ring handle and a snap on hygenic cap • Comes in a 2 packSelect options
NATURSUTTEN® is made ecologically sustainable from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis. The design, the company and the idea is Danish and our product is manufactured exclusively in Italy. The soft material of the NATURSUTTEN pacifier has several advantages:Select options
- Follows baby’s natural mouth movements
- Does not leave marks on baby’s face
- Have shown incredible strength in the “Stretch-test”
- 100% natural
- Environment friendly and biodegradable
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packagig made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting