Showing 1–12 of 64 results
- EXTRA LARGE 15.75” x 36.5”
- Soft textured surface helps prevent slipping
- Suction cups keep mat securely in place
- Drain holes help reduce mold and mildew
- Covers large portion of tub bottom Integrated hook to fold, hang and dry
- Recommended age: all ages
- Made without BPA
IngredientsSea Salt, Organic Oatmeal (Avena Sativa) Kernel Meal, Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Leaf, Organic Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Flower, Organic Plantain (Plantago Major) Leaf, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower
DirectionsDirections: Lay herbal pad in a shallow bowl and cover with boiling water. Steep for approx. 5 min., and let cool. Very gently drain extra liquid from pad, leaving it moist but not soaking. Be gentle and don't squeeze! The herbal pads are fragile and can burst. Cool in the fridge and gently apply moist pad directly to perineum. Ahhhhhhh. OR let brewed liquid cool down, and take a warm sitz bath. But wait! Postpartum padsicles are a thing, and they're great. Save the remaining liquid, pour onto a regular postpartum pad, and freeze it for a clever little perineal ice pack. Trust us - it's one of life's secret little wins.
What’s inside: - 1 hair & body foam wash, aka Mousse party Made with 95% of natural origin ingredients. Gentle cleansing action No tears formulation: detangling hair gets easier!
- 1 Galaxy Bath Bomb Enriched with sweet almond oil and chamomile extracts Moisturizing and soothing properties.
- 1 pack of crackling bath salts Bath turns into colorful fireworks. Contains vitamin E and chamomile extracts What you get: relaxed kids ready for the night.
- Cherry on the (bath) cake? 1 free organic soap! Ecocert-Cosmos Organic certified. Enriched with shea butter and vegetable glycerin.