Hit the four month sleep regression and never got back on track?
Want to avoid the 4 month sleep regression?
Have no idea what a sleep regression is, but know you and your baby are tired?
Help is here! Join us for an one hour class all about sleep from 4-11 months of age.
Topics to include;
• Why we need sleep-It doesn’t just prevent insanity! Sleep helps both you and your child’s brain and body to function optimally. Learn about all the benefits.
• How much do babies need at each stage and how sleep loss impacts children.
• A general overview on the science of sleep-not only do you learn some fun new party words to impress your friends, but you will be better able to identify why your child is having sleep problems.
• Sleep Milestones-learn what to expect so you’re prepared
• Sleep Debts-Why being overtired is a bigger problem than most realize, but easy to fix.
• Sleep Associations-Soothers, rocking, feeding, bouncing-oh my! What to do if your child “needs” these things to fall asleep over and over again.
• Medical issues-Tongue, lip and buccal ties, sleep apnea, reflux can all impact your child’s sleep.
• Inconsistency-How to move past any fear, doubt or overwhelm you may be feeling so you can set up a healthy and consistent sleep routine.
In addition, an outline and notes will be given and time will be left to answer some audience questions.
**This workshop will be live streamed on Zoom. This workshop will NOT be recorded to protect the content. Sharing the link and content to unauthorized users is strictly forbidden and can be damaging to a small business**
Next Available Date: Wednesday, May 25th 2022 7:00pm-8:00pm