- Compatibility: Not suitable for Metaluxe zips. See photo here.
- Designed to work with MOST zips, brands and types of jackets (rain, down, parka, long and short jackets). Watch a DETAILED DEMO here.
- Made from 3-layer softshell with a micro-fleece lining (98% polyester, 2% Spandex). Includes interior membrane (waterproof / breathable) and outer durable water-repellency coating (DWR).
- Long pull-tabs and high quality zips make zipping easier.
- Plastic snaps and elastic strip to control the width for a better fit. Snaps also help with shortening the top on short jackets and while baby-carrying.
- Snap-on heavy fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth (included). Simply remove for milder days.
- Universal Adapter includes stop-system to make sure it stays in place on your zip and prevent any sliding.
- 27″ (70cm) long, one-size fits most. 12″ (30cm) wide at it’s widest and tapering down to 7″ (17cm) at the base.
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Hang to dry.
- Designed and Made in Montreal, Canada.
Your baby’s safety is your responsibility. Always monitor your baby or child to ensure adequate ventilation and warmth. The Universal Jacket Extender is NOT a baby-carrier. Always follow the safety instructions of your baby-carrier.